Guest fees are required for any Non-Member(s) visiting the Club/facility; regardless if they are enjoying the pool, ruling the tennis courts, or relaxing around the deck areas and play yards.
$10 per pass
$40 for a booklet of 6 passes
Guest Passes can be purchased online under your Member Splash account HERE, or at the front desk via cash. We've kept it simple and are not requiring any physical passes. Guest information will be logged into the system when you check-in.
Please reference Guest Policies.
1. A Member must accompany their guest(s) upon entry into the Club. That means if the member is enjoying the Club prior to the arrival of their guest(s), the front desk will call for the member to meet and escort their guest(s) into the club.
2. Per our by-laws, a guest may only have use of the club 2 times per month, regardless of the member bringing them for the day.
3. Guests are required to register on a daily basis and must be accompanied by the sponsoring member.
4. Guests of children will be considered as guests of the adult member(s) of the family for all purposes. Guests under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult or teen, who are members, or the family's designated sitter.
5. Unique guest needs or large organizations groups (10 or more guests) should be reviewed and approved by the Manager prior to the visit. The membership list is now such that restraint is necessary upon the number of guests invited to use the Club facilities.
Members who fail to register guests and pay the guest fees, prior to use of the facilities, shall be subject to suspension of all privileges as a Member. Additional information relative to violation are contained in Club Rules and Regulations and can be obtained upon request.
QUESTION: are guests allowed on Opening Day and other Holiday events?
ANSWER: No, due to larger attendance volume during the Holidays (ie: Opening Day, Independence Day and Labor Day) as well as for certain events, guests are not permitted. We are focused on maintaining the safety and quality of experience for our Members and enforce this rule with these things in mind.
QUESTION: do I need to meet my guests at the front desk before they're allowed in?
ANSWER : Yes, you must be present and greet your guest(s) at the front desk in order to allow admittance. We ask that you or your guest pay the guest fee at check-in.
QUESTION: are guests allowed to use all of the amenities at the Club (ie: tennis courts, pool, playground, etc)?
ANSWER : Yes! Once guest fees have been paid, they are welcome to enjoy all of our wonderful amenities, so long as the Member accompanies them throughout their visit. We ask that they follow the same guidelines and rules as provided in our By-Laws and Rules of Conduct documents.